Cognex are a leading provider of PC based and stand-alone vision systems; systems that ALPHR have years of experience working with. Here are some of the services Cognex has to offer:
Application Development and Systems Integration
- VisionPro jumpstarts application development using the QuickBuild application, resulting in considerable savings in development time.
- Load the QuickBuild prototype into your Microsoft Visual Studio to augment and customise your application solution.
- Utilise the full power of VB.NET, C, Visual Basic or Visual C++ to implement detailed application logic, database interactions, define additional I/O and communications, and issue user messages.
- Seamlessly integrate control applications for the entire machine such as robotic control, I/O and factory communications.
- Readily incorporated third-party utilities, such as charting functions.
- Customise your own operator interface using the built-in vision tool controls and interface generator.
VisionPro Architecture Advances
- Quick validation or runtime performance without programming
- Customisable vision control tools
- Choice of programming in the vision tools controls layer, or the programmatic layer
- Seamless integration of third-party tools
Vision System Training
- ALPHR can provide vision system training courses for all Cognex Vision Systems; another benefit offered thanks to our close working partnership with this company.